Friday, August 01, 2008

AAYA! me please!


"It is as difficult to start things as it is to finish things." - or something like that. I don't even know who said that... So I'm sorry if it's copyrighted or something. Just know it's just not my saying.

It took me forever to think about what to write for AAYA!'s first entry and it's still hard to put what I want to say into words. If you got what I just said, you're a miracle reader-worker-person.

Asian American Youth Action!, aka AAYA!, is Chinatown Youth Initiatives' little blogger that's run by youth for youth. What was once a little newsletter is now an internet blog source where your input matters. Isn't that just awesome?

AAYA! discusses stereotypes, discrimination, personal experiences, sexuality, and anything that may be concerned with any of your problems. AAYA! encourages every youth to speak out because we're going to be the world's next hopefuls in our society's problems. Speak out because your opinions matter as much as our future presidents' speeches! No, seriously! It really is!

[AAYA! is for everyone and the staff would appreciate it if you don't leave irrelevant and extremely negative and hurtful comments. And in return, AAYA! won't respond back with irrelevant, negative and hurtful entries. Please and Thank you.]

It is as hard to finish something as it is to start something. It really is.
Thank you for reading AAYA!'s first post.

P.S. I'm Eva and I'll be your AAYA! writer for today! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i loved your entry and i think its pretty awesome . HI EVA ! (:
its totally not involved with whatever i was about to say but I'M FERST ! :D
okay so aaya seems like a wonderful group and it sounds like it would be fun to join .